Find your smartphone model and OS version
Depending on your smartphone, there are 2 different ways to find your model and OS version. Follow the steps below that work on your device.
BlackBerry 10 smartphones
To display your device’s Model and Model Number:
- From the home screen, tap Settings > About.
To display your device’s OS Version:
- Tap the Category dropdown and select OS.
All other BlackBerry smartphones
To display your Model Number and OS Version:
- From the home screen, select Options. (Note: Options may be located in the Settings folder.)
- Click Options > Device > About Device Versions, or click Options > About.
- The Model Number is on the first line. The OS Version is the first set of numbers on the third line.