BlackBerry Partner Support Services
Grow your enterprise business and drive revenue with direct-from-the-manufacturer support.
Do more for your customers
BlackBerry® Partner Support Services (BPSS) provide your internal BlackBerry support team with direct access to our award-winning Tier 3 support experts. This allows your customers to easily resolve multi-platform mobility issues without having to navigate a complicated process. They simply call you and everything is taken care of from their perspective.
Join forces with BlackBerry
Working with BlackBerry to support your customers offers benefits for your business and your customers.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Customers don’t need to navigate a complicated path to issue resolution. They simply call you.
- Improve your competitive advantage: Enhance your value proposition, reduce support costs, improve response times, and differentiate via new service offerings.
- Generate recurring revenue: It’s easier than ever to price and build programs around BlackBerry. Our partner support billing models mean your own costs are predictable.
- Improve your expertise: With direct access to the manufacturer and exclusive support tools, you have everything you need.
- Expand your reach: Authorized members of the BlackBerry Partner Support Services Program can use an authorized logo and are featured in the BlackBerry Enterprise Marketplace.
All BES®12 licenses, whether they are annual subscriptions or perpetual licenses, include support. This support can be BlackBerry Technical Support Services (BTSS) delivered directly by BlackBerry, or support programs offered by an authorized member of the BlackBerry Partner Support Services Program.
This gives you the opportunity to create localized or specialized support programs to fulfill BES12 license support requirements.
Fast, accurate resolution
Our service level goals mean your customers’ issues are addressed quickly and correctly. Partners subscribed to the program receive access to advanced troubleshooting for BlackBerry devices, enterprise software, and applications. Leveraging the Partner Portal, you can log and receive status updates on incidents, access training, documentation and support tools, and more. All this from a single console.
Levels of support
Depending on your business model, depth of relationships and your customers’ needs we offer three levels of support.
- Tier 3 Enterprise Support provided by either a BlackBerry Analyst or directly from a Senior Technical Analyst (aka DART) – designed for partners with a dedicated BlackBerry support team
Learn about Tier 3 Enterprise Support (PDF)
- Reselling BlackBerry Technical Support Services (BTSS)– designed for smaller partners who can act as a named caller for their customers
Learn about BlackBerry Technical Support Services
- Consultant Services program – works well where you have incident-based engagements with customers
Learn about Consultant Services (PDF)
Become a Partner
To subscribe to BlackBerry Partner Support Services, partners must first become Managed Mobility Providers.