There are many career paths you can take at BlackBerry, so we understand you may have questions as you consider your options. Below are answers to some of the most common questions we're asked.
How do I register and apply for roles at BlackBerry?
- Applying for a job at BlackBerry is easy. When you’re ready to see our open positions, visit either the portal for experienced professionals or the one for students.
- You can browse the listings without having an account, and when you find a job of interest, simply click Sign In, Apply or Apply with LinkedIn to initiate the application process. Note: If you are a new applicant, you will have to create an account to proceed, but it’s simple and advantageous:
- Apply quickly using your dynamic profile
- View application status
- View application history
- Next, you will be presented with an application wizard, which will take you through standard screening, education and employment-related questions for the job for which you are applying.
- Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
What is BlackBerry's policy on Equal Opportunity Employment?
- It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal opportunity employment without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it and gain access to my account?
- Click Sign In (button located in top right corner of the Professional and Student portals) and then click Forgot Password. You will be prompted to provide the email address used when first registering. Upon submitting your request, an email will be sent to you to with new login credentials and you will be asked to create a new password for your account.
How do I withdraw my application?
- You may withdraw your application by navigating to your Candidate Home Account, which you created at the time of submitting your job application. Select the position to which you applied and click Withdraw Application. You will be prompted with the following message: “Are you sure you want to withdraw your application(s)? You will be unable to apply for this job again in the future. Please Note: Withdrawing your application, does not remove your information from our systems. In order to purge all personal data from our systems please contact HR Information Systems.”
What is the process to have my personal information purged from BlackBerry's Applicant Tracking System?
- To have your personal information associated with your application(s) purged, please contact HR Information Systems.
HTML - Break
Students & New Graduates
Where are student job opportunities posted?
- All of our student job opportunities are posted online in our student portal. Some schools may require you to apply through your co-op/internship office in addition to the BlackBerry website. Please check to ensure you're following the process outlined by your school.
Do you have to be in a registered student/internship program to be hired for a student position?
- Though we prefer to hire candidates through a registered student/internship program, we’ll consider students not registered in formal programs. However, you must be returning to full-time studies upon completion of your term with BlackBerry.
When do you recruit for student positions?
- In North America, student co-op/internship opportunities are posted during September, January and May. For student/internship opportunities outside of North America, please check back regularly to view new opportunities. Or set up your profile to receive notifications when a job matching your skills and interests becomes available.
Which BlackBerry locations offer student job opportunities?
- Opportunities fluctuate depending on what and where the business needs are at a particular time for a particular BlackBerry office. But we routinely have student openings in our Canadian and our Silicon Valley offices. Visit our student portal to see what’s available in your area.
Is relocation support available for students?
- In Canada, BlackBerry provides some relocation assistance to those individuals accepted for a student position who are required to relocate outside of the province of their school for a work term with BlackBerry.
HTML - Break
Who should I contact if I have questions?
- For all inquiries related to professional and student recruitment and opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt response.
Who should I contact if I require an accommodation?
- BlackBerry strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Section Padding CSS Override