BlackBerry strives to offer quality products and services to each member of the community and to always provide these products and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. BlackBerry is committed to open communication and to ensuring that persons with disabilities have equal opportunity access.
If you would like to view the BlackBerry accessibility policy or other documents required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please complete and submit a inquiry/feedback form.
For TTY support, please call 1-866-428-9818 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST).
- BlackBerry Product Names
- Technical Support Terms
- Purchase Terms Addendum for RIME Stores
- Hardware Limited Warranty
- After Market Software Downloads
- RIME Store Vendor Agreement
- BlackBerry PlayBook Complimentary Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions
- BlackBerry Prosumer Services Agreement
- BlackBerry SDK License Agreement
- BlackBerry Solution License Agreement
- Notice Regarding BlackBerry MVS
- Software Specifications
- Terms and Conditions
- BBM Music Legal Information
- How to Report Copyright and Trademark Violations
- BlackBerry Bold 9700