Security that travels with your files
Only WatchDox by BlackBerry can provide the level of security businesses demand—wherever files are, wherever they need to go, whoever needs to access them.
- Automatically protect documents as they leave your enterprise content repositories.
- Apply granular document controls and permissions based on user, role, location, or DLP classification.
- Apply cross-platform DRM controls to restrict certain operations such as download, edit, copy/paste, print, forward.
- Wipe content from lost or stolen devices.
- Watermark files to deter screenshots.
- Benefit from persistent FIPS 140-2 certified encryption for data at-rest, in-motion, and in-use.
- Encrypt each file with its own unique key, using FIPS 140-2 certified 256-bit AES encryption.
- Track all document activities for compliance and audit, including who views, forwards, edits or prints.
- Adhere to compliance requirements such as HIPAA/HITECH, FISMA, ITAR and EAR, and FedRAMP.
- Revoke, wipe, or expire file access at any time – even after the document has been downloaded or shared.
- Integrate with existing security and storage infrastructure.