Help us tell the world who we are
How do current and potential customers see BlackBerry? As a member of our Marketing team, you can help influence their opinion. You’ll also help us know more about our customers, so we can better determine their needs. Think of yourself as an ambassador for our brand.
The BlackBerry Marketing team is responsible for marketing the company’s products and solutions in order to generate revenue and increase the market share for the organization.
The global Marketing team is responsible for:
- Planning, developing and implementing the company’s go-to-market and sales strategies and programs, including product advertising/promotion, telemarketing, e-commerce marketing, specific product/product line marketing and multiple channel programs
- Planning, developing and coordinating all internal and external communications programs
- Building awareness of our services and products in all key segments
- Creating content, setting style and supporting all company websites
- Assessing, analyzing and maintaining the supply to demand ratio
Below are some of the groups that make up our Marketing team:
"Combining variety, challenge, and great colleagues with the opportunity to make a real contribution every day makes BlackBerry an exciting place to work."
Director, Channel Marketing UK
Carrier Channel Marketing
Carrier Marketing provides dedicated marketing support to select BlackBerry carriers, as it specifically relates to the BlackBerry® solution and the carrier channels that market it.
This division helps develop, manage and execute public relations plans focused on specific areas of our business. Along with ensuring that messaging is clear and consistent, the Public Relations team cultivates relationships and maintains strong ties with various BlackBerry groups to drive communications plans to a wide range of media.
The Product Management team interfaces with BlackBerry business units and external customers to identify, plan and bring to market industry-leading products that grow the BlackBerry business.